My client, an outsource processing company with offices in Gibraltar, is looking for a Process Co-ordinator to join their busy team here. This is a Temporary Assignment with the potential to go Permanent for the right person.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work within our Legal Process team. This is very much a ‘hands on’ function’.
They will be able to provide administrative assistance during the litigation process, including the preparation of legal paperwork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drafts claim forms based on agreed templates
• Identify and input facts of the case
• Follow process and procedures.
• Keeps Client files organised and up to date in electronic format
• Files documents, such as briefs and appeals, with court and other parties
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven working experience as an administrator.
• Highly organised with ability to coordinate multiple deadlines in a stringent diarised environment
• Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Extensive computer expertise - (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Good spoken and written English
Hours will be 9 to 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch working Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work from office in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate should be organised and have the ability to both create processes and also follow them.
Excel skills - must be able to do basic formula (sum, count, v-lookup), sort data and be able to create and change spreadsheets.
If you have the required skills & experience, please get in touch ASAP.
Stand out from the crowd - be an Awesome candidate!